Faculty of Environmental Sciences Conference
The Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, (formerly, Anambra State University), Uli Campus, Uli Anambra State, Nigeria announces and calls for abstracts for her
2ND CONFERENCE ON THE ENVIRONMENT (FESCON 2017)
Date: June 1-3, 2017
Venue: TetFund Auditorium, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli Campus, Anambra State, Nigeria
Evaluation of Millennium Development Goals
- Eradication of extreme poverty and hunger.
- Universal primary education.
- Gender equality and women empowerment.
- Reduction of child mortality.
- Improved maternal health.
- Combating HIV/ AIDS and malaria.
- Environmental sustainability.
- Global partnership for Development.
- March 31, 2017 -Deadline for submission of abstracts
- May 15, 2017 – Deadline for submission of full paper (two weeks before conference)
- June 1-3, 2017 – Conference
Notes to Remember:
- Submissions are to be made online at this link :FESCON 2017
- Responses will be given within 7 days of submission
- Submission of full paper is a prerequisite for publication of abstract in the book of proceedings
- Accepted abstracts will appear in the book of proceedings and articles that meet the requirements of reviewers after corrections will appear in the FES Journal of the Environment
Conference Payment Details:
Payment of conference fee is to be made into the Faculty of Environmental sciences account with the following details:
Conference fee: Standard -N30,000 (Nigerian Naira) or $70 (US dollars)
Student – N15,000 (Nigerian Naira) or $35 (US dollars)
Bank: ECOBank (Nigeria); Account Name: Faculty of environmental sciences conference; Account number: 4393007201; Sort code: 050021343