ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
INVITATION TO PRE-QUALIFICATION TENDER
Anambra State University invites interested reputable construction Companies/Firms to the pre-qualification and consideration of tender for the execution of the construction of the following projects in the University.
1. TETFUND PROJECTS
i. Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences Building Complex at Igbariam Campus of the University;
SCOPE OF WORK AND PROJECT DESCRIPTION
The work consists of reinforced concrete framed structured complex on the floors housing auditoria, lecture halls, classrooms, laboratories, staff offices, conference rooms, ICT facilities, stores, conveniences, with external works and other ancillary facilities to provide world class teaching and learning/research environment.
2. UNIVERSITY PROJECT
i. Electrification of Igbariam Campus of the University
SCOPE OF WORK AND PROJECT DESCRIPTION
General electrification of the entire campus, installation of high quality and standard concrete electric poles, installation of transformers, change over boxes, lightening conductors, provision of street lights and other services in line with the plan and the bill of quantities for the project, accordingly.
Competent and interested contractors who have requisite experience, equipments and plants and desire to execute the project are required to submit their Firm’s Profile which must include but not limited to the following documents:
- Evidence of incorporation of the Company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of recent Annual Returns to Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (ie 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Evidence of VAT certificate and VAT remittances to Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS)
- Company profile with list of staff (with evidences) including curriculum vitae, competences, qualifications, registrations with relevant professional bodies and experience of key personnel including evidence of staff salaries for the past six months
- Evidence of previous similar projects undertaken in past FIVE (5) years including scope of project, site of project, contract sum, evidence of successful completion of the project in record time (interim/final valuations and payment certificates)
- Evidence of possession of plants and equipments and a listing of such equipments as possessed/owned by the Firm. State location of plants and equipments for ease of verification.
- Evidence of registration with the University as a Contractor
- Evidence of registration with the Anambra State Ministry of Works or Federal Ministry of Works,
- Evidence of financial capability and banking support (bank references), bank statement of accounts for the last three months and letters authorizing the University to verify same from the bank.
- Sworn affidavit that: (a) the Firm is not bankrupt (b) none of the directors is an ex-convict or bankrupt
12. Articulated work plan and methodology for execution of projects.
13. Evidence of remitting employee pension contributions to appropriate pension fund custodian.
14. Evidence of transferring all pension funds and assets prior to the commencement of the pension reform act to licensed operators
15. Please state clearly your company’s full address, GSM phone number and email address for ease of communication.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible Companies/Firms who desire to be pre-qualified for this project are required to prepare and submit their pre-qualification documents in one (1) hard copy and one soft copy in a sealed envelope clearly marked on top:
A. THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES BUILDING
B. ELECTRIFICATION OF IGBÄRIAM CAMPUS
(State clearly the description and reference please and address to
Anambra State University,
P.M.B. 02, Uli, Anambra State
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
Pre-qualification documents should be registered and submitted in the Registrar’s Office, Anambra State University, Uli not later than fourteen (14) days from the date of this publication. Prequalification documents shall be processed on an appointed day by the Tenders Board of Council. All Contractors/ Firms that meet the requirements shall thereafter be communicated and would be invited to collect the tender documents and pay the stipulated tender fee of N500.00 per N 1,000,000.00 job in Eco Bank, Fidelity Bank or Zenith Bank, obtain certified Bank teller and convert the Bank Teller into a Receipted evidence of payment from the Revenue Unit of the University Bursary. Certified true copies of the receipts of all payment must be attached.
The completed tender documents should be returned not later than FOUR weeks from the date of this publication.
All enquiries should be directed to
Anambra State University
O.R.A. OKECHUKVVU ,mnim, fcai